Since 200 Apple has established the WWDC Scholarship Program to motivate students to use their imagination and showcase their iOS . To be eligible to apply for a WWDC Scholarship , developers must be years of age or older, registered for free with Apple as a developer or a . Luckily, I was able to win a WWDC scholarship. My dream since I was a little kid was to attend an Apple Conference. I am proud to tell my readers that I have been offered the Apple WWDC Scholarship , and will be attending the conference this year in San Jose, . Once selected for WWDC scholarship , students are entitled to receive a WWDCticket, lodging for the conference, and most importantly, . This is my story of how I got the Student Scholar Award . Yuma Soerianto is the youngest Apple WWDCscholarship winner. I am an Apple Worldwide Developers Conference ( WWDC ) scholarship winner in 201 .
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Beliebte Posts
-
Please visit Java SE Downloads for production ready builds. The JDK Early Access Program has concluded. JDK is the open-source reference ...
-
View, edit, sign, and annotate PDF documents by. Weitere virengeprüfte Software aus der Kategorie . Download Adobe Reader DC for Windows ...
-
The most recognizable of these apps is the player that comes installed on . Quicktime is a free and popular video player with a small and...
-
NOTE: If you have a website that currently uses the Website Translator, you can still use it. The footer of any website is usually a very ...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.