Montag, 27. Juni 2016

Vi editor mac

There will now be a Smooth Scroll box you can select. Initial testing with Windows 8. Consumer Preview version reveals a scrolling issue. In the Browsing section, clear Use smooth scrolling. What steps will reproduce the problem? Connect Logitech mouse supporting smooth scrolling (such as the M560).


Nothing is more frustrating than trying to use the mouse wheel to scroll and having the content of the browser window stop, scroll slightly then . Consult this guide to Windows Accessibility tools for some stress relief! I have certainly used smooth scrolling in the past. Maybe I even used a jQuery library or two to do it. Of course, I know it could be done in pure . I never had an issue while running on Windows Ultimate. Only thing I saw was to turn on smooth scrolling , which I tried.


I am not a smooth scrolling fan. How do I disable it in 64-bit Windows ( W7) HP? I recalled doing it with TweakUI .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts